Dr. Van Strait, DDS, says:
After practicing dentistry for 30 years and observing the results of quality dental care coupled with effective prevention, I believe restorative, cosmetic, and general dental care can last indefinitely. I am so certain of this that I have decided to put it in writing as a guarantee.
All Services at One Dental Office
In this day and age, medical specialties abound, and you often find yourself traveling from doctor to doctor to get the health care you need.
In contrast, Dr. Van Strait DDS, of TLC Smile Maker, provides full-service, comprehensive dental care in Connecticut for adults and children alike. This means you may never again need to be referred to another office for dental care. We take pride in offering total care in one facility and location.
Our Wide Range of Dental Services
Dr. Strait has over thirty years experience as a dentist, with a wide range of specialties, some of which are listed here:
- Non-surgical, anti-bacterial therapy for periodontal treatment
- Regenerative periodontal therapy to help you successfully grow back lost bone or tissues
- Endodontics, or root canal therapy
- Pedodontics (children’s dentistry)
- Routine oral surgery
- TMJ-TMD therapy
- Neuromuscular dysfunction therapy
- Treatment for snoring and sleep apnea
- Athletic mouth guards – sports dentistry
Comprehensive Cosmetic Dentistry
- Periodontal plastic surgery, to improve the proportion of gums to teeth
- Porcelain crowns, bridges, and veneers
- Dental prosthetics, such as dentures and implants
- Tooth bleaching
- Orthodontics with Invisalign®
A Modern Dental Office
We have designed our modern facility to offer services not always found at other practices. Our office is equipped with advanced technologies for diagnosis and treatment.
- Panographic x-ray
- Surgical telescopes
- Microscopic cultures
- Color-matching lights
- The most advanced oral cancer screening technology
Your Comfort is Our Priority
For children, the dental phobic, or indeed for anyone else, we can provide needle-free injections, nitrous oxide (happy gas), and flat panel televisions for individual media entertainment. These comforts make the difference between an ordinary visit to the dentist and a good experience, with minimal discomfort.
Your Connecticut Dentist
If you are looking for a dentist in the Bethel or Wilton areas of Connecticut, please give us a call at either of our locations.
- Bethel, Connecticut: (203) 730-9011
- Wilton, Connecticut: (203) 761-0223